EODA meeting with the Minister of Health July 23/14
Five reps from EODA met with Minister Fred Horne today and reported a very positive response. The meeting included:
- Charlene Wing – EOD AB, Calgary
- Mark Johnson – EOD AB, Edmonton
- Lori Auld – EOD AB, Edmonton
- Honourable Fred Horne, MLA – Minister of Health
- Ruby Brown, BSc. N, MBA, ICD.D – Assistant Deputy Minister – Health Services Division
- Honourable Dave Quest, MLA – Associate Minister of Seniors Health
- Patricia Dehaeck – EOD AB, Calgary
- Marty Boogaart – EOD AB, Lethbridge
- Ramo Padovani – Executive Assistant, Office of the Minister of Health (not in the picture)
Our representatives covered the 4 issues of EODA and felt there was a frank but good discussion. Anyone in EODA wanting a copy of the minutes can contact one of the reps from their area.
The Edmonton Journal has reported.